Sunday, March 1, 2015

Lindsey and Ted's WEDDING!!!

   They're MARRIED!!!!!  It was really a beautiful weekend despite the weather being less than desirable.  It snowed and iced pretty much all day Friday making transporting the bride to all her festivities rather dicey...but we did it!  And the snow was leftover on Saturday and it is going to make for BEAUTIFUL pictures for them, So, first, Friday was the rehearsal...

 
Mason Ready to brave the snow....the beautiful bride in the snow too!!!!!

 
Justin Photobomb...                       Daddy and I......

 
                                Linds with her "bow" bouquet      Mom and Dad and their Girl...

 

Rehearsing!!!!
  
  

  
                                             Sweet Cash!!!

  

 
                     
 Mason and Ted getting the sand ready for sparklers... 

My FAVORITE picture of the weekend!!

   So. we were done rehearsing and all the guys headed to Top Golf...yes, in the snow.  Dad and Mason took off together and I piled the bride up in my car.  2 hours later we made it from Parker to Mesquite for her bridal luncheon...only an hour late!  Our Aunt Jan and Deb put on a beautiful spread for her and it was so nice to get to chat and eat...although everyone left rather early to make their long drives back to their respective hotels and homes to get ready for the rehearsal dinner.

  


  


Pretty Girl!!!!

 

 


  Lindsey went to the hotel with Sherri and her sweet sisters and I trekked home to get ready and get Mason for the rehearsal dinner.  It took about an hour and 10 minutes to get home and my phone died on the way...thus putting my family into a panic but all was well!!!  When I got home I changed quick and Mason and I headed to downtown Plano to Lockhart's for the rehearsal dinner.
  We had never been to Lockhart's before but the food was FANTASTIC!  It was a tight squeeze up there in that little loft area and I was certainly the biggest person there. Ted's family, his mom and aunts, made everything look beautiful!  There was a sweet slideshow and then it was time for everyone to head home and prep for the next day!!!

  



My beautiful Family!!!!


WEDDING DAY!!!!

   The roads were still pretty dicey so the drive to the hotel was interesting.  Mason and I got up early and headed to Costco and grabbed some sandwich trays for everyone to have to eat on during the day.  After I headed to the hotel, dad was coming over to pick him up and they were tasked with getting the flowers from the florist to the venue.  
   When I got to the hotel the team Lindsey hired was already in full swing.  Several people's hair and makeup were already done so I jumped in line behind them.


My robe was slightly tight!!!!



 


    Time was creeping close and it was about time to get ready to head out.  Mason and dad showed up and Mason gave everyone their instructions for how to find their flowers when they got to the venue.  We had time for one more picture before we left...Daddy and his girls!!!


   Mason and I got in our car and mom and dad transported the bride.  We made it to the venue quick this time but it was still slick and icy in a lot of places. We headed to the bride room and Mason went inside to the venue to check it out. 


   From here on out I am picture poor because I had nowhere to hold my phone.  We took pictures out in the snow and they were beautiful but none of us could feel our feet after. Their first look pictures were priceless and after a while it was finally time to head in and line up. All of us bridesmaids were walked in and standing up front and they closed the doors and the music started for Linds and Dad's entrance. It was the song played at my parents wedding 38 years ago and I LOST IT.  Booooo hoooing!  The ceremony was quick and Lindsey and Ted only botched their lines once each!  It was beautiful and then it was time to party!!!!
   The rest of the night was a whirlwind of dancing, toasts, chatting with friends, PHOTO BOOTH (Mason was their best customer), and finally a sparkler exit!  It was a wonderful night and after Mason and dad loaded the car over and over it seemed, we were headed home in the rain.  We went to sleep exhausted but so happy for Lindsey and Ted and excited for their next chapter!

 

  


1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous recap of such an amazing weekend. Thank you for everything you did to help and make it special for us. I appreciate it so much and I love you to the moon and back!

    (I need all of these pictures, btw)

    ReplyDelete