Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Snow Storm in Texas

   I spent my first two days of bedrest inside...in bed...with Mason and it was snow storming outside!!!! GISD closed Monday and Tuesday because the weather was so yuck...I would like to say I got some photos but I didn't even think about it.
   We did venture out on Monday to celebrate Justin and Melissa's anniversary. We ate at the Cotton Patch...exciting life we lead!  We sure love Justin and Sissa...they are our family first but truly our best friends too. 


  

  
  

  

   I have Dr. Rhinehart tomorrow and then Lindsey's WEDDING WEEKEND begins Friday!!!  Rehearsal on Friday, bridal luncheon, and Rehearsal dinner...up Saturday for hair and makeup and then the big moment at 4:30!!!  We are looking forward to it but also crossing fingers that this winter weather stays away!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment