Sunday, January 18, 2015

Nursery Update!

   Thank the LORD for 3-day weekends.  This has been such a great one and to know we don't have to go to work tomorrow...makes it 100x better. 
    So I have a running list in my phone of things that need to get done/cleaned out/prepared before the babies get here.  Since we are about 2 short months away from delivery I have been feeling the pinch and really I would like it all done right now...like today. This is a problem since I can do very little anymore without getting winded or being in pain so I have to rely on those around me.  Luckily, they have all stepped up!  We found shelves we liked at IKEA and still needed to hang the letters over the cribs so we tackled that...


 

Mason and Justin and some shelves that were SUPPOSED to be easy...

Finished Shelf Project!

Now I just need to organize them and put frames etc. up but this was just for visual purposes! (Can you tell I am obsessed with initials?)

   Next, we were onto the letters and praying they were a little easier than the shelves (they were...I say that as I watched from the recliner). Although, it did take 3 people...Mason to hold the laser level, Justin to mark the spots, and Sissa to stand back and make sure they were straight. The finished product...

  

  Its coming along!  My next project is to go through/organize all the clothes everyone has lovingly given us. But if they for some reason arrived today and came home tomorrow (ummmm no) they would have an 80% finished nursery and places to sleep. Not too much longer now!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment