Thursday, January 15, 2015

27 Weeks 1 Day and a Drs. Appointment

    Today was my first Drs. appointment in the "every 2 week" rotation.  Dr. Richards, my OB, wants to start seeing me every 2 weeks from here on out and my perinatologist wants to start every two weeks when I hit 30 weeks.  So, today was urine, blood pressure, measure the belly, and heartbeat check.  All was fabulous, however, he did send me for bloodwork when I told him I have been itching like CRAZY.  He said there is something pregnant women develop where they itch like crazy called Pups or something...he's 99% sure I don't have that but wants to rule it out.  Belly is measuring about 33.5 weeks and two strong heartbeats!  McKenna's was actually faster than Owen's which surprised me since he is like the energizer bunny in there.  Here's me today...


27 weeks 1 day

   Yesterday, when I got home from work we had so many packages on our front porch!  Our carseats, Owen's Rock N' Play from the Spanglers, and some miscellaneous things I had ordered that included McKenna's very own pink booger sucker which I am sure she will just LOVE as much as Lindsey and I loved when mom came at us with ours...NOT.  Here are our carseats with the adorable covers we ordered shortly after we found out we were having a boy and a girl....


I wish I had gotten her letters in block...hard to see her name but it's cute up close!



  I still can't believe someone is going to let us take PEOPLE home from the hospital in these seats AND let us KEEP THEM...but I sure can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment