Thursday, December 4, 2014

New Pain

    I am in a little less pain everyday so thats comforting to know.  I have been walking around work with a heating pad stuffed in the top of my maternity jeans (so its really no where near my butt) and I just plug in whenever I go into a new room.  Maybe that's helping???  HOWEVER, I do have a new pain on my belly, up by my rib cage, below my right, you know and it goes back and forth between feeling like a bad burning sensation and then a numbing sensation.  I googled it, of course, and many women report having similar feelings and that their doctor told them its probably just muscles TEARING to make your belly bigger.  Awesome. I wonder if after they are born this belly will drag the ground...no one judge me if it does.  I'm just gonna throw it over my shoulder or tuck it in my pants and pretend like no one notices.  I have my doctors appointment tomorrow so I have a LIST of questions to ask my doc. I am sure when he sees my name on his schedule for the day he just shakes his head, although, whenever we are there he tells me I am one of his favorite patients.  Maybe he says it so I will go away...silly doctor, I have an anxiety disorder, I'm not going anywhere!
   In OTHER news, they kicked last night!!!!  I have been so worried because everytime someone comes up to me and asks me how far along I am they follow it with "oh my gosh, have you been feeling them move?" to which I reply "NO".  So I already think they are broken from my fall and clearly the fall is what has kept them from kicking and moving around but finally last night they kicked!  Mason even got down on the floor next to the bed so he could watch and put his hands on my belly and sure enough, he felt the little pulses too!  And if I am really still and lay flat I can see my belly move and wiggle...SO WEIRD!
   Sonogram tomorrow and I cannot WAIT to see them...I will leave you with the belly shot progression.  Holy Moses I am going to be giant...




No comments:

Post a Comment