Wednesday, September 24, 2014

11 Weeks!!!!





  Well, we made it one more week!  I am now in full blow maternity pants (although they don't stay up perfectly so I count that as a win that I am not giant yet) and really nothing looks or fits right.  I have pains from time to time but all the books say that is completely normal from ligaments and such relaxing.  The zofran has helped take the edge off the nausea although I am trying to take it as little as possible because those babies are EXPENSIVE.  Things have been busy busy around here and when I look at my calendar it appears that things will be staying that way until at least March!  Mason and I went to the Luke Bryan concert with all our friends this past weekend.  I'm not gonna lie, it was rough.  My back hurt, I had to leave the concert midway through to get my Zofran out of the car, and I reallllllllly wanted a margarita BUT once Luke came on and the weather cooled off he put on a great show!



  


   In baby news, Mason and I went to Target for our biweekly diaper trip and walked around for a little while looking at the GIANT AMOUNT OF STUFF there is for babies.  We talked a lot about the carseats and we left Target with intentions of researching which one we wanted to go with.  We have decided on the Chicco KeyFit 30 and, let me tell you, they aren't giving those things away.  I think we have just about decided to register for them but we realized we will need extra bases and those suckers are $85 by themselves!  So I took to perusing Craigslist and found two different people selling brand new bases in the box for under $50!  Also, a lady selling a brand new Medela Breast Pump still sealed in box (she won it at a raffle) for $150...they retail for nearly $300!  So Saturday I will be driving all over creation to go pick up my Craigslist finds!

   This Friday after work I am going to the FAIR with my Fair date....  




   Melissa and I love the fair like no one else.  I remember one year we got season passes and must have gone 10 times.  I don't foresee that happening this year for me but nevertheless I am PUMPED for some fair food.  And this is the babies first time....so I will eat two corny dogs, just to make it fair!


No comments:

Post a Comment