Wednesday, September 17, 2014

10 Weeks + Nausea

    Well...it's back.  My wonderful Diclegis that has been like my nectar from God has done an amazing job keeping me from being nauseous and keeping food down.  I haven't been sick in weeks really.  Well, I woke up today excited to hit 10 weeks and it was baaaaaaack.  I took my normal dosage and by the time I got to work I was almost sweating I was feeling so sick.  I sat back in my chair and closed my eyes and then the spinning started.  I read that occasional dizziness is normal, especially with multiples, as they are sucking all your oxygen out of you!  By 10am I was working with my reading groups and trying to eat peanut butter crackers slowly but it just wasn't helping.  I promptly called my doc and told them what was up and my wonderful nurse immediately called me in some Zofran.  So I am now on TWO prescriptions for this nausea...its looking like two is our lucky number!
   The babies are the size of kumquats today!  They have bendable limbs, developing spinal cords, and giant bulging heads with all those brains.  I am still extremely tired a lot of the time and I would give my right arm for someone to come clean my house. I have realized that I am not really interested in meat (which is not normal for me) and I can't get enough macaroni and cheese or cherry tomatoes dipped in ranch. 
   In other news, when we found out I was pregnant our immediate concern became this girl...


Sweet baby Brooklyn!

   This is our beautiful one-year-old girl, Brooklyn.  We adopted her as a rescue a few months before we were married as a puppy and she has been such a wonderful addition to our family joining Jaxon (7) and Macy (5).  Having said that, Brooklyn also weighs in at 65 pounds and her favorite place to be is smack dab in my lap.  She is very stubborn and has difficulty with manners.  When we realized we were having a baby we knew something had to be done about her behavior so I did some research and called around and found a place where they would keep her for 4-5 weeks and train her.  So on August 19th we dropped her off and we pick her up THIS SATURDAY!  We have really missed her and we are anxious to see what she has learned and if she has calmed any. She is a complete love bug who simply doesn't know her own size or strength.
   We have also picked out all our names but I won't share until we know what we are having!  Here's to being 1/4th of the way done!!!  I can't wait to meet them!



No comments:

Post a Comment