Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Week 6 & A Night Out


Well...we made it to week 6 (actually 6 weeks and 3 days) and we are 10 days away from our heartbeat sonogram.  I am battling first trimester hell symptoms most everyday but they are manageable.  Here are a few highlights:

*  I am nauseous most of the day but it is the WORST when I am driving.  I nearly had to make a sonic cup a barf bag driving home from work this week.
*   The heartburn is just awful, most days I cannot decide whether I am really "sick" or whether I feel like my throat is going to burn out of my neck.
*  I am wayyyyyyy bored with sprite and water and have made it my mission to find things I can drink that are caffeine free.  Today I discovered caffeine free diet pepsi and it was the highlight of my week...and I HATE pepsi.
*   I still want to sleep.  All.The.Time.
*   My clothes are tight from this bloaty feeling I have (yes, its the bloaty feeling, not the eating free for all I have been on since I found out I was pregnant).

So anyway, as much as I am NOT a fan I hope and pray its a sign of a happy, healthy, developing baby!

On Saturday, Mason and I got to go celebrate my good friend, Melissa's, birthday!  We got to do some dancing (and eating for me).  I wasn't sure how much fun it would be because I couldn't, um, partake in the fun!  But, it was a blast and we got to spend time with good friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment