Thursday, August 28, 2014

Week 7....hit HARD!

 Well, my symptoms that have been "manageable" took a turn for HORRIFIC at the end of week 6 and beginning of week 7.  I was throwing up all my meals, Gatorade, water, you name it. I feel like the front bathroom at my new school should be named after me because I spent so much time in there.  This also came on the heels of my first, real week back at work and it was a doozy.  I love my new campus, the people, the kids, all of it....but I spent the week either sitting at my desk willing myself not to be sick or in the bathroom losing the battle.  I finally got in touch with my doctor and they called me something in by Wednesday but by Thursday night I was still throwing up so bad I didn't even go to work on Friday.  I knew we had our sonogram appointment that afternoon so I made note to ask the doc for something stronger...here are a few updates:

*  I have lost weight as a result of the barfing...I am told that this should subside by end of first trimester.  Dear Sweet Jesus let it be true!!
*  I still want to sleep all the time.
*  I have good days and bad days. Some afternoons I get off work and feel like I can run to the store and other days I am in bed by 4:17...the approximate time I get home from work.
*  Plain baked potatoes, peppermints, cheesesticks, and honey nut cheerios seem to be the only things I can semi keep down.

  Anywho, my next post will be abut our sonogram!!!  Praying for a healthy heartbeat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment