Tuesday, March 17, 2015

THEY'RE HERE!!!

    No, not the babies...the stretch marks.  I've been putting lotion on this giant belly most every night since it popped out and have been stretch mark free...until now.  I have heard of a lot of moms that have said they got their stretch marks at the very end, weeks before they delivered so I guess I wasn't spared. I know they have a lot to do with genetics and my mom has them so I was probably destined.  I don't care that much really.  This belly never sees the light of day, no bikinis for me, I have been a tankini girl my whole life...no sense in scaring the other swimmers with my midriff hanging out!
   We had a nice "last weekend of spring break" celebrating Justin's 30th birthday.  Saturday night, we had Mexican food and went bowling.  I didn't "bowl" per say, but I did get up and throw a ball or two down the lane...again, thinking maybe it would jostle someone loose. No cigar...I wore the only thing I still fit in...my leggings, and Melissa snapped a rather blehhhhhhhhhhhhh picture but I am going to post it to show how big and uncomfortable I am!! 

AGHHHHHHHH...

My handsome date for the evening!!!

Our chauffeur service!  These two drive us EVERYWHERE...I like it. 

   It really was a fun night and we went back to Justin and Sissa's after bowling to hang out.  Matthew (Sissa's brother) brought me a pina colada slurpee so I was perfectly content! Happy birthday to Justin!  I told him next year that he will get some handprints or some macaroni art from the kids cause we will be so broke!  He's such a wonderful brother to Mason and to me and I know he will be an even better uncle to Owen and McKenna...as long as they are clean and quiet!!!! 
   9 more days....

No comments:

Post a Comment