Monday, September 1, 2014

To my wonderful Mason...


   This guy right here....
 

is AMAZING.  I have been less than enjoyable these last two weeks and most days he is making his own meals, doing his own laundry, and taking care of our pups while I lay in bed or on the bathroom floor.  He has cleaned up after my puking episodes, brought me sprite and ginger ale in bed, gone out and got me Gatorade or crackers, all the while working his full time job AND his second job with our landscaping business.  In the moments when my head starts to spin because we are having TWINS he tells me all will be well and how blessed we are to have made these two little lives.  I know he is bored and tired of staring at the 4 walls of this house or watching me sleep but he rarely complains. Last night, he drove an hour and 20 minutes to the Cheesecake Factory to get us me red velvet cheesecake.  This morning, he crawled out of bed before I woke up and went to 7-11 to get me more of my latest obsession, IBC root beer in a glass bottle!  I always knew he would make a great dad and he is living up to that reputation even before they are born.  I love you babe, thanks for being you!!!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment